Monday, February 14, 2005

Cup of Joe Peet's

I realize that I might be going a little over the top with the amount of posts over the course of the 4ish days I've had this blog. One thing I want to try to keep in mind is quality over quantity, or both quality and quantity when possible.

In my attempts thus far, I feel as though my blog has been missing something... that something is coffee. A coffee-less blog is not at all reflective of my life, and that's got to change. That's why I'm starting a new feature (blogs should have features) called "Cup of Joe Peet's." Peet's Coffee is some of the best coffee that's ever graced these lips, and it's worthy of some serious whoring mention.



Here's a short description of what I had today, the House Blend:

"The lively, well-balanced flavors of Latin American coffees combine to make House Blend a perennial favorite at Peet's. Its medium body and pleasant, satisfying flavor make it an enjoyable coffee for drinking anywhere, anytime. We think House Blend is a perfect introduction to Peet's coffees, and for many customers this is a favorite they return to time and again."

I agree. I think I shall return time and again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home