Friday, July 08, 2005

holler back.

I'm back from my overseas adventures. Only time will tell if The Westification will ever recover from such neglect. I actually mostly enjoyed life without a computer, finding blogging detox to be refreshing.

Since I've been back for almost a week, I've decided to climb back on the blog horse and see what comes of it. The Westification might appear to be sea-sick on first glance, everything haven taken on a greenish hue. Your eyes do not decieve you, I wanted to give things here an entirely organic feel. Grassroots even.

I'll (re)start things off with a picture, since they speak louder than words. Or were those actions? Anyway:



Mystery is characteristic of a future untold. I do know though that my blog will never be as time-worthy as a certain R. Fred Choy's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home