Sunday, March 27, 2005

skeletons in my cabinet

I live in this house. It's a little bit haphazard as far as houses go. Four people (myself included) live in this house. We sometimes call it the Yuca, Sucka! b/c we have a big yuca plant out front, and sucka is one of the few words in the English language that rhymes with yuca (as we pronounce it). In addition to being made almost entirely of tile, our house has a number of nooks and crannies. It also has cabinets, which most of you have in your various residences, but who looks in all of their cabinets all of the time? We sure don't, and I submit this recent discovery as evidence:



Who knew that potatoes could grow small shrubbery? I did not, but my interest is for sure piqued. I always thought plants required one part sunlight, one part water, and one part sweet-talking to grow. A college education just isn't worth what it used to be I guess.

4 Comments:

Blogger mattclack said...

let me help you a little, brett. THROW IT AWAY! Naw, I didn't like them that much last night but after seeing the huge roach that Dan killed in his bed with a clog, I feel that thee potatoes aren't that gross.

(your next-room neighbor.)

5:39 PM  
Blogger mattclack said...

these are not brett's potatoes, mind you. he was the one who found them.

12:28 PM  
Blogger paul said...

May I add that these are not my potatoes either, although I live in the house as well.

I may have been partially responsible for their purchase, but I claim no responsibility for their neglect, growth, or for that matter any sweet-talk that might have been spoken in their direction.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

I admit it, their mine! And I'm proud of them... the little fighters.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home