Wednesday, October 05, 2005

caring & sharing

I decided earlier today that my new motto in life is caring and sharing. I care, I share, and when I don't I at least want to be the kind of person who cares and shares. As best as I can imagine, caring involves thinking about other people and talking to them, while sharing involves being less possessive. I'm all about those things, or at least want to be, so I thought a motto or mantra of some kind would be of help. Power of positive thinking and whatnot.

Of course, I might be saying all of this because I mistakenly said caring and sharing in a conversation, when I meant to be referencing the saying caring is sharing. And it's entirely possible that caring is sharing is not a popular phrase at all, but that most people actually tend to say sharing is caring. In some people's eyes, creating a new motto for myself might come across as a thinly veiled attempt at hiding my error in speech/judgment.

But these are all just possibilities really, and who lives their life consumed with possibilities? That's just not healthy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home