Thursday, February 17, 2005

The More You Know...

Here's an interesting little tidbit I learned today via graffiti on a bus stop sign:

Dogs hate Cops.

I wasn't aware. I knew you couldn't teach them new tricks, and that they were man's best friend, and that someone let them out...but the cops thing comes as a surprise.

To make you forget that I'm acting a fool, here's an impressive Ryan Adams lyric:

"Snowflake eating, she is mildly self-defeating / And the secrets that she's keeping / they are really only dangerous to her / Ships ain't sinking."

You, my friend, are a lyricist of the finest variety.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brett said...

Ignorance is Strength? Is it possible to find something profound, and yet disagree with it completely?

Have you seen that poem etched into the sidewalk on Speedway, between your place and campus? It starts really strong, but ends really weak. It kind of made me misty eyed this one time, but I think it might have been raining.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home