Thursday, February 17, 2005

my real muse

I like my blog. It's a good time... but read it and you might think my life all fun and games (and good music). I have a first love though in the blog world, one truly demanding of care and devotion. I guess what I'm saying is I love this blog, but I'm not in love with this blog.

You should check out this first love of mine: Musings

I have a new post up on there which you can read, but you should really check out Musings for the great community of writers that is Will, Bob, David, and from time to time Paul.

Will's current subheading for Musings is: Thoughts about life, sometimes nuerotic but always honest. I think that sums it up nicely.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Hiya. I'm afraid this isn't a true response, but is instead nothing more than a quick 'tag' - a mark to show that I passed through, read, and enjoyed.

You write really well, and had me laughing out loud during a few of the posts I read (Bud Light and Asparagus. Really?)

Time allowing, I'll certainly return. Thanks for blogging!

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home