Saturday, February 26, 2005

2,000-ish words.



My friend Colin claims that too much of my blog revolves around music. Colin, too much of my life revolves around music. Anyone have a 12-step program for that?

Meanwhile, if you have a penchant for things Ryan Adams (or like to hear earthworms scream), you should check out his website. Move your cursor over the bottom right portion of the picture of worms, and "Click [t]here to listen to a conversation between Ryan, Luke Lewis (Lost Highway Chairman), and Andy Nelson (Lost Highway Marketing VP)."

Best line [in reference to his "new album" Helicopter Soup] - "I put stars next to the singles."



Also, Interpol re-entered my life with pure abandon this week. I went to their show at the Austin Music Hall on Wednesday (for free); plus I'm strangely obsessed with their video for "Evil" that I happened upon yesterday. You can read my thoughts on the show here, and you can watch the video for "Evil" here. Puppets are freakishly cool.

[That's two images in one post, is that some kind of record?]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home